News & Events
Each course is a total of 3 instruction days from 9am to 5pm. Continental Breakfast and Lunch is provided daily and is included in the cost of the courses. Register for Courses here.
- Course 101: The Humanist Life Stance w. David Breeden, First Unitarian Society of Minnesota, Friday, January 26 – Sunday, January 28, 2018
- Course 202: Physical and Life Sciences: Foundation Blocks of Humanism, in Washington, DC, Friday, April 20 – Sunday, April 22, 2018 (registration coming soon)
The Humanist Institute On-Site Trainings & Events:
- Humanist Celebrant Training in Colorado Springs, April 21, 2018 (registration coming soon)
- Humanist Celebrant Training in Las Vegas, Sunday, May 20, 2018 (registration coming soon)
- Humanist Celebrant Training in Detroit, Saturday, November 3, 2018 (registration coming soon)